Friday, December 17, 2010


I haven't spent time blogging lately for a few reasons. First of all, I have been spending my time with grand kids and learning to paint. So far, I've decided that my talent in watercolour painting is lacking and I long to sit and just draw. I don't know why I haven't just gone back to drawing all the time instead of pushing myself to have a talent that just isn't there.
The main reason I haven't blogged lately is because I've had one thing on my heart and to write about it may cause some of my readers to think that I have them in mind while writing. Truly, the topic is something that has been on my heart for years. Especially with my kids growing into adulthood. Relationships. That is the topic I want to focus on for a bit. I'll still throw in a bit of artwork, failure or success... but my heart longs to heal and encourage others in their relationships. More directly, marriages and significant others.
I hope that as I write about this excitement in my heart to help strengthen others will be something that you are willing to come back and read. Especially each and every one of my kids. Because they have survived the breakdown of my marriage to their father and the subsequent issues that arise because of that breakdown... my desire is to help keep each one of them as well as my friends and family from going through the same thing.
Before I get down to it, I want to state that my writing will have no bashing of my ex husband. We share equal responsibility in our breakup. He is someone I will love and be close to for the rest of our lives. I'm extremely lucky that we have worked through our issues and have remained, even become better friends than we ever were.
My next blog will be written and added tomorrow. I have a few things to touch on and I don't want to put everything into one blog. Blogs are supposed to be quick and easy to read. I shan't allow my passion overtake too much of your time in one sitting, I promise. But please... if you have a heart to listen, and would like to respond to the blog with your own experiences, I'd love to share in a give and take manner. For now.... blessings and thanks for reading! ~ Dawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment